Thank you to Nya at Nya Reads for the nomination. She has a truly amazing blog that immediately drew me into wanting to read more about her blog! Please check it out!
The Starlight Blogger Award
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
3. Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
4. Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
5. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
6. Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
The Original Questions
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
Mother Theresa. Her compassion and her courageous works is such an inspiration.
2. What is your favorite book and why?
Favorite book?? Oh, boy, that’s a hard one! I would have to say the Boxcar Children as I have always remember it and it has stayed with me for over 30 years.
3. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
These questions are so hard!!! I would Annie from Everything I Left Unsaid and The Truth About Him by M. O’Keefe. Annie is a strong character that has overcome a tremendous amount and she doesn’t feel sorry for others and strives to help others.
- What’s one book that made you cry? Stupid Love by Cindy Miles
- What’s one book cover you’ve fallen in love with? I love all the covers by Julia Kent, especially in the Random series.
- What’s one book that made you laugh? Random Acts of Love by Julia Kent. I literally almost peed my pants!!!
- What book have you read that made you want to travel to the place in the book?
- What was the last book that you read that you absolutely could not finish or was a major struggle to finish?
- What was the last book that you read that you refused to put down unless there was a dire emergency?
- Jordan from Iwillneverownenoughbooks
- Literary Treasure Chest
- Wishful Endings
- Ana Spoke
- Libby Cole
If you aren’t into awards, no worries! But you are award winners to me!!!