Thank you to Somewhere Lost in Books for nominating me for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs.
10 Questions from Somewhere Lost in Books:
- What book world would you like to live in? Contemporary Romance World. Where every man is gorgeous, rich and can bring you to orgasm every time.
- Follow up, which book world would you hate to live in? Anything that is apocalyptic.
- Why did you decide to start a book blog? I just starting blogging about three months ago. I have been reading for years and posting reviews on Amazon and thought I would share my views with others in an unrestrained environment.
- What’s your favorite book ever? I honestly can’t pick just one favorite book, but if I had to I would say Shattered Hearts: The Complete Series.
- What is your favorite book genre? Contemporary Romance
- Would you consider yourself an adventurous reader? Not really. I like to stick with Romance or Young Adult.
- If you could travel to any country in the world, were would you go? Australia.
- How long do you think you would survive in… The Hunger Games, Zombie Apocalypse, etc (your choice). I’m embarrassed to say that I have not read either of these books, but what I understand of what I have heard of the books, I think I would would survive for a few months as I consider myself very resourceful and a leader.
- Which author would you love to meet more anything? (Author can be living or dead). V.C. Andrews
- What was your favorite childhood book? The Boxcar Children
My 10 questions:
- Do you prefer a tidy ending or cliffhanger?
- Do you prefer physical books or ebooks?
- What other hobby do you enjoy besides reading?
- What do you look for when choosing a book?
- Do you ever have to know the ending and go to the end of the book?
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
- What is the ideal reading spot for you?
- Have you ever written a critical review, felt guilty, so you changed it?
- Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, do you actually have time to read them?
- You are stranded on a desert island, which book character would you want with you?